It’s June, and summer is here! As the heat continues to rise throughout the summer, there is one thing that all of us need to keep going—water.
Without proper hydration, the body can actually shut down. Those that suffer from homelessness are particularly susceptible to severe dehydration. In caring for Nashville’s homeless, we want to meet as many of their needs as possible, and that includes providing hope, even through something as small as a water bottle.
That’s where we need your help! This summer, you can partner with Nashville Rescue Mission to provide water to the homeless through our Help To Others (#H20) campaign.
Here is how you can participate:
- Download our #H20 digital documents from the Resources page on our website by clicking here.
- Share them on your social media, through an email, or any other way to spread the word.
- Drop your water bottles off at our Gift-In-Kind center at 616 7th Avenue South.
- Snap a picture of your donation and tag us on social channels.
- Know that your kindness has helped bring hope to others.